background

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pastel Party Winners

WOW, what fun it was to see all the beautiful entries we had for our
'Pastel Party' challenge making it as always a difficult choice
for the girls to choose!

But choose we must and after all the votes were counted


Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


#37 Cimba Creative Fun




Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations! Congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank and congratulate the other participants for the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as your winner :D ! This was actually my second attempt at Mixed Media so you can imagine how happy I am :D!!

    ReplyDelete