background

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Blue and White Winners

Thank you all for your beautiful entries in our
Blue and White challenge.
The Teams once again had a very hard time choosing
and narrowing it down to our Top 3 and Top Winner.
So without further ado here are our picks for this challenge:




20170609_140913

Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .



Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely surprise! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Congratulations to the other winners.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the card makers chosen for special recognition, and a special whoop whoop for my buddy Mary Anne for winning the prize! NJ everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! Thank you so very kindly for selecting my card as a winner!!! I am so honored!
    Many thanks,
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete